MICHAEL FASSBENDER PHOTOGRAPHED BY FABRIZIO MALTESE
See famous stars at Place d’Armes
When you head to the Cercle Cité these days you will find Tilda Swinton, Michael Fassbender and Gary Oldman, to name a few, in a fascinating portrait collection by photographer Fabrizio Maltese.
The exhibition, dubbed Role/Play, sees world famous actors and directors captured by Maltese’s camera. But the question remains who these people in the photos are, and what role they are playing.
Do we see a rare glimpse into the “private” self of the likes of Helena Bonham Carter and Jeff Bridges? Or are they merely playing yet another part, in front of yet another camera that is pointed at them?
Viewers got a first chance to take a look at Maltese’s photos at the Vernissage on Wednesday evening which saw, among others, culture alderman Lydie Polfer and Film Fund director Guy Daleiden examine the works.
The exhibition will remain open for the duration of the Discovery Zone film festival until March 9 at the Ratskeller in the Cercle Cité (entry from the rue du Cure), which will also serve as the festival HQ.
- fabianarae likes this
- lokimaxiejackie reblogged this from emiliejoane
- queeniestargazer reblogged this from browngirlslovefassy
- emiliejoane reblogged this from browngirlslovefassy
- emiliejoane likes this
- queeniestargazer likes this
- fassyforever likes this
- chadekelevra reblogged this from browngirlslovefassy
- eatenbywaffles likes this
- superbatcake reblogged this from browngirlslovefassy
- paraprosdokia likes this
- ironlassie likes this
- waytoomuchtimeonmyhands likes this
- the-dna-results-show-that likes this
- sometimeslifechange likes this
- mrkinch likes this
- lokimaxiejackie likes this
- risuxchan likes this
- pearlo likes this
- helens78 reblogged this from browngirlslovefassy and added:
- thedameloves likes this
- browngirlslovefassy posted this